Apology to Warde | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Apology to Warde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's reality my man. We are just a few years from beating ND and being in a BCS game and you want me too support these bums. Give me a break. They have screwed up this athletic department and brought it too a level of mediocrity.
We are supposed to be big time. I need to ask you one question, Is the AAC Big Time ??????? And if we remain in the AAC lets see how this plays out when it comes to power rankings and the NCAA Basketball tourney.

Reality is that Uconn should be BIG TIME

The day we can put 55 points on North Carolina like East Carolina just did would mean we are ready for the bigtime. Let's try and win the AAC. East Carolina joins next year I believe. Being competitive in the AAC would help. We haven't proven that yet. We had no chance with the Siamese coaches. Now we have a shot.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So CtMike whatever became of those invites. Hey I love this program and everything it ever stood for. But we are at a point and time where this administration is bringing the athletic department to lowest of all levels. From the Big East to this. This is appalling and downright wrong to the athletes. And if you want to continue to support its direction, so be it, I will not.
Let me just say that I'm not happy about our conference situation, either. And I don't think this admin has been perfect, but considering the giant pile of they inherited, I do think they have done pretty decent. Good, even.

When the Concordia ran aground and Schettino bailed... The next officer was then in charge. Was it that poor guys fault the ship ran aground?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
When the Concordia ran aground and Schettino bailed... The next officer was then in charge. Was it that poor guys fault the ship ran aground?

That guy said, "Maronna mia! I think'a we f#$ked..."

Reaction Score
It's reality my man. We are just a few years from beating ND and being in a BCS game and you want me too support these bums. Give me a break. They have screwed up this athletic department and brought it too a level of mediocrity.
We are supposed to be big time. I need to ask you one question, Is the AAC Big Time ??????? And if we remain in the AAC lets see how this plays out when it comes to power rankings and the NCAA Basketball tourney.

Reality is that Uconn should be BIG TIME

The AAC can only be big time if you go out and support it and forget what ESPN and mainstream media wants you to believe. You are playing into this inflexible hierarchy. If the fans go out and support the AAC, then the AAC will grow, and it can get better and attract better recruits. However, if all you do is sit in front of a PC and complain that the AAC is not big time then it will never be big time. Attedance needs to grow, and supports needs to grow. You either choose to be part of the solution, or just sit and wait till Connecticut gets the invite from the supposed "Power Five" conference that everyone wants to sell their ass to.

Connecticut is only as big as its fan base. Notre Dame is not part of a conference but don't dare tell their hundreds of thousands of supporters that ND is not big time even if it has a decade of failure. It will always be big time for as long as they pack 80k in ND stadium. Pack out the Rent day in and day out, expand the Rent and Connecticut will be back to its old ways sooner than later.

Gotta freaking believe god sakes. Don't pay so much attention to this "Hierarchy" and what ESPN wants to say about your team. ESPNs goal is to create a small group of top-notch school which everyone follows. Don't let them achieve that

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The real thought is that anyone who thinks they know what is going on behind the scenes should not post stuff on a message board that is from left field unless people like Warde and Herbst have then on their e-mail list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom