AP: University of Louisville facing accreditation issues | The Boneyard

AP: University of Louisville facing accreditation issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Maybe they can name Tom Jurich the president and he can make it all go away!

006.jpg

"They had our discreditation written in pen, not pencil, pen,
but I've never seen an issue that hookers and blow can't fix!"

Reaction Score
Agreed, it is a bad community college with P5 athlectics, the aspirations for Memphis, Cincy, UH and UCF/USF

Louisville would have to be a real school to be criticized as such.

Reaction Score
Louisville = 13th grade. High schools in Connecticut have a more rigorous academic regimen than Louisville.

Reaction Score
UConn is one decision away from being left in the dustbin of college sports history.

Mock Louisville if it makes you feel better. I have a feeling it doesn't really bother them.

Athletics is a drop in the bucket compared to academics. Uconn is working to get accepted into AAU while Ville is trying to remain a college. Remember what is really important here. Sports is fun, but I value my education at Uconn in much higher regard. Ville might be laughing but the jokes on them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Athletics is a drop in the bucket compared to academics. Uconn is working to get accepted into AAU while Ville is trying to remain a college. Remember what is really important here. Sports is fun, but I value my education at Uconn in much higher regard. Ville might be laughing but the jokes on them.

You can't make up the Boneyard. I hope your diploma is buying a few hundred tickets for Tulsa.

This is a board about sports?

Reaction Score
surprise, surprise!

I have posted many times before that ultimately LV would revert to its status as an academic joke. The ACC can stew in its effluent created by ignoring basic academic principles when it added this poor excuse for an institution of higher education. E-F-F them!
If it isnt getting them kicked out the ACC, every corner they cut was a good move.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's a thread about academics.

LOL on a board about sports conference realignment.

Ha ha ha Louisville being stuck in the ACC for the next two decades.

Reaction Score
If it isnt getting them kicked out the ACC, every corner they cut was a good move.

I disagree - long term this will haunt them and the ACC. Academics does and will continue to matter - I would love to be a fly on the wall when the faculty lounge at Duke bustles on a Friday afternoon in the fall and the conversation turns to LV. When you lie down with dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom