Anyone watching lousiville- dayton? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Anyone watching lousiville- dayton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I respect Jeff as a coach but find I don't care for him that much. I "liked" your post but what did yo mean by it?

Why, Eric, whatever you want it to mean in order to keep liking it! :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
How is this Dayton team who lost 3 times to George Washington and beat UMass by 9 at home to end the season smoking these SEC/ACC teams?

Reaction Score
Excellent coaching by Walz! Now he doesn't have to play UConn and avoids the embarrassment of a 50 point beat down.
No so much excellent as it was smart. No need for him to cast even more negative light on his program.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Good point about publicity from the last game. Silly of Louisville to get into penalty so early against a good foul shooting team. Not Mitchell' s best coaching job either.
I was shocked to see Jude Shimmel running up the court and just heaving up shots rather than trying to set up a good shot. there was still something like one a h a half minutes left yet she did it play after play without a time out by Walz. A real head scratcher.

Reaction Score
HuskyNan said:
I was shocked to see Jude Shimmel running up the court and just heaving up shots rather than trying to set up a good shot. there was still something like one a h a half minutes left yet she did it play after play without a time out by Walz. A real head scratcher.
I was surprised by that too! She's usually very composed.

Reaction Score
Jeff probably underestimated Dayton ... then early fouls and some bad shooting hurt Cards' visions of the Big Stage against Huskies and Geno. The drubbing by the Flyers obviously a big disappointment...but no excuse for disrespect.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
End of her college career starring her in the face in a pretty hopeless situation.
What was walz's excuse? not a single time out was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom