Anyone know who is starting in net againts QU? | The Boneyard

Anyone know who is starting in net againts QU?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Gun to my head, its 75-25 gonna be Nichols.

Reaction Score
I'd guess the same. Nichols is the vet and has carried us so far.

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if it wasn't Nichols.

Huska might start Friday against AIC. I would say he would probably get a Hockey East game against Notre Dame or UMass. Probably a game against Ohio State.

If the team's goal is to make the NCAA tournament, these games against ranked opponents are really important to their Pairwise. That's why I think early on Nichols will get the starts until Huska gets more comfortable. Although, the team needs to get Huska on the ice against high level competition eventually to get his feet wet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing. Figured Nichols would start but didn't he have 40 plus saves against RIT? He also started every world junior game for Slovakia so he is battle tested. Anyone going to the game?

Reaction Score
Seems like there will be a good number of UConn fans.

I wish it was on a Friday so both teams had a chance to recover from the weekend.

Reaction Score
I would be surprised if it wasn't Nichols.

Huska might start Friday against AIC. I would say he would probably get a Hockey East game against Notre Dame or UMass. Probably a game against Ohio State.

If the team's goal is to make the NCAA tournament, these games against ranked opponents are really important to their Pairwise. That's why I think early on Nichols will get the starts until Huska gets more comfortable. Although, the team needs to get Huska on the ice against high level competition eventually to get his feet wet.
Mac that is the nice thing about playing in HE...league games no matter who they are are high level competition.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Is there a stream for this game?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member