Anyone joining me in Albany? | The Boneyard

Anyone joining me in Albany?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Weird game times will make fooding fun. Anyone want to connect?
Also will get in some early morning birding!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I'll be barreling up from CT post-an early morning event, so likely to miss much of the first half of the first game. Not sure about "in-arena" dining, but there are some great options nearby!

Reaction Score
I will be there.

There is an Albany branch of Dinosaur BBQ. The Syracuse branch here is quite “famous”. Check it out if you’re looking for a good place to grab lunch/dinner.

Reaction Score
I will be there.

There is an Albany branch of Dinosaur BBQ. The Syracuse branch here is quite “famous”. Check it out if you’re looking for a good place to grab lunch/dinner.
Make sure you bring your antacid :)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Weird game times will make fooding fun. Anyone want to connect?
Also will get in some early morning birding!
Only if I can't sell my $196 package seats for mucho dinero to the fans from Iowa, SC or LSU! Latest prices are $1,000 each.....

Reaction Score
Only if I can't sell my $196 package seats for mucho dinero to the fans from Iowa, SC or LSU! Latest prices are $1,000 each.....
Throw them on the rocker sites…they’ll go fast.

Reaction Score
First time poster. I'll be there. I'm trying to figure out where to watch Uconn. Any ideas? I know it will be very busy in Albany and I'm getting nervous that we won't find a place that isn't packed to watch the game up close.

Reaction Score
Aren't the UCONN women playing in Portland, Oregon at the MODA Center?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I will be there.

Fred Flintstone's favorite place.

Reaction Score
First time poster. I'll be there. I'm trying to figure out where to watch Uconn. Any ideas? I know it will be very busy in Albany and I'm getting nervous that we won't find a place that isn't packed to watch the game up close.
I registered to ask this very question. I found a few spots with TVs but none look to have great food/service. Our leading contender is our hotel lobby.
If any locals have recommendations, they would be appreciated!

Reaction Score
I registered to ask this very question. I found a few spots with TVs but none look to have great food/service. Our leading contender is our hotel lobby.
If any locals have recommendations, they would be appreciated!
There is a Sports bar near the VA Called Recovery Sports Grille

Reaction Score
If you see this on a t-shirt, it will be me…
IMG_0394.jpeg

Reaction Score
Here’s an idea. Someone in Boneyard land get with MVP arena and have them show the UConn game on the big screen. Keep a few concessions open for additional revenue.

Reaction Score
Feel bad but looks like we can't make it to Albany. Four all-session tix in lower level, 111. Prefer BY fans get them. Lmk if any interest.

Reaction Score
The Parking Garage is closed. When I found that out, I sold my tickets. I live 10 miles from the venue; downtown Albany parking without that garage will be a disaster.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
The Parking Garage is closed. When I found that out, I sold my tickets. I live 10 miles from the venue; downtown Albany parking without that garage will be a disaster.
Thanks for that info; I might have to Uber.

Reaction Score
It’s been a while since I went to an Albany regional but I remember parking in a lot across from the garage. Hopefully they still have that available.

Reaction Score
Remember that the first day of games is Good Friday, followed by Saturday then Easter Sunday. So there should be parking available near the arena as none of those are "work days".

Reaction Score
If you're down here today, I highly recommend Cobblestone Lunch Shoppe. The nicest people in the world and fantastic sammies.
Anyone find a good spot for the doubleheader tomorrow? I have a few pub options, but no confirmation on game audio yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom