Anyone going to Spain in July to see KLS, Collier & Crystal..? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to Spain in July to see KLS, Collier & Crystal..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
USA 3x3 #2.jpg

The 2015 USA U-19 team will play 3 games in Alicante, Spain on their way to Russia for the World Championship. KLS, Napheesa and Crystal Dangerfield will play Australia, Spain and Canada on July 11, July 12 and July 13. :)

Anyone going over there to see two current Huskies and one future Husky? The team also has some player named Wilson from South Carolina and a recruit named Lauren Cox...:rolleyes:

Go Huskies..!!
Go USA..!!

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
View attachment 9705

The 2015 USA U-19 team will play 3 games in Alicante, Spain on their way to Russia for the World Championship. KLS, Napheesa and Crystal Dangerfield will play Australia, Spain and Canada on July 11, July 12 and July 13. :)

Anyone going over there to see two current Huskies and one future Husky? The team also has some player named Wilson from South Carolina and a recruit named Lauren Cox...:rolleyes:

Go Huskies..!!
Go USA..!!
You know I've never been to Spain. But I kind of like the music. They say the ladies are insane there, and they sure know how to use it.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
You know I've never been to Spain. But I kind of like the music. They say the ladies are insane there, and they sure know how to use it.

"They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it
I can't refuse it, mmhmm"

I guess I will just have to go and report back... you know, about the basketball....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom