Anyone going to @ BC on 1/24? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to @ BC on 1/24?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm going up to the game and I think it'd be great if there was a strong UConn contingent. I'm sure there will be many more Husky fans up there!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I was going to either Northeastern or Providence but I booked a Florida trip that week so both games are out. My only option is BC. I was balking at that game because I really want to drive in as I'm taking my 3 year old and I'm not sure what the parking will be like. Still not sure but probably 75% chance I'm going. I can tell you that the boston alum association has a block of ticket for the game. Maybe @brasssbonanzaa or someone who's been to hockey games has insight on the parking situation.....

Reaction Score
I was going to either Northeastern or Providence but I booked a Florida trip that week so both games are out. My only option is BC. I was balking at that game because I really want to drive in as I'm taking my 3 year old and I'm not sure what the parking will be like. Still not sure but probably 75% chance I'm going. I can tell you that the boston alum association has a block of ticket for the game. Maybe @brasssbonanzaa or someone who's been to hockey games has insight on the parking situation.....
Hockey parking at BC is no problem, you'll be fine. There's garages on campus that I believe are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom