Anyone else watching this football game? | The Boneyard

Anyone else watching this football game?

Reaction Score
Great game. Clemson had them dead to rights and gave up a long 3rd down play on a broken play.

Then hurts with a great run for the go ahead td. Then they jusssst missed busting the kickoff for a potential td.

Just as I'm typing another incredible catch by the big Clemson wr.

Clemson has played great and probably deserves to win this game.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Was that play legal?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Heckuva game. One of the best. Should probably be over before 12:30 though...

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Was that play legal?
Dunno, but stuff like that all night.
Amazing battle of coaches two years running. Sweeney pushed Saban to the max both times. Saban forced to gamble and won last year. And forced to gamble again, and the gambles again worked. And then Watson, with 2:07. Wow.

And I don't care about or watch CFB, and hold the sport responsible for the custerfluck we're in with basketball, and hold Clemson & FSU most responsible (beyond BCU)...but I got caught up in the game. Sports...

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Dunno, but stuff like that all night.
Amazing battle of coaches two years running. Sweeney pushed Saban to the max both times. Saban forced to gamble and won last year. And forced to gamble again, and the gambles again worked. And then Watson, with 2:07. Wow.

And I don't care about or watch CFB, and hold the sport responsible for the custerfluck we're in with basketball, and hold Clemson & FSU most responsible (beyond BCU)...but I got caught up in the game. Sports...
Great catches at the end by Clemson . I only watch the big college FB games if I have time . I Wanted Clemson to win for the benefit of the sport.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom