Anybody up for Playing a little BB (instead of talking about it) | The Boneyard

Anybody up for Playing a little BB (instead of talking about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm 74 and go out to the playground and shoot around most mornings in the local park in Greenwich Village. Anyone 40+ interested in a little 2 on 2 or 3 on 3. Co-ed would be fine.

During the week, no one's there in the morning and its out of the sun until noon.
Weekends are a little more dodgy.

I'd be happy to provide a little brunch or wine and cheese as appropriate afterwards.

Reaction Score
I'm 74 and go out to the playground and shoot around most mornings in the local park in Greenwich Village. Anyone 40+ interested in a little 2 on 2 or 3 on 3. Co-ed would be fine.

During the week, no one's there in the morning and its out of the sun until noon.
Weekends are a little more dodgy.

I'd be happy to provide a little brunch or wine and cheese as appropriate afterwards.
I use to play at West 4th Street when I was in college. Are there still games there?

Reaction Score
I used to go down to West 4th to play from time to time. Then I would hit the record stores. I imagine most of those are gone now huh?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Depends what kind you're looking for; classical is gone, still some jazz, pop, rock stuff around (not my thing)
Gads, I was never close to good enough to play W4th
You guys must have been hot.

Reaction Score
Depends what kind you're looking for; classical is gone, still some jazz, pop, rock stuff around (not my thing)
Gads, I was never close to good enough to play W4th
You guys must have been hot.

Not really....would catch some early games before they realized.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom