Any shot here? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Any shot here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Saw this on twitter yesterday and immediately thought we should pursue them, but something tells me that Bob actually thinks DW is going to be Joe Montana next season and won't even think we need a grad transfer to start, and no grad transfer will come to UConn to be our backup. Maybe we get a crappy JUCO player, but we won't get anyone exciting.
this......... we are so ducked

Reaction Score
Saw this on twitter yesterday and immediately thought we should pursue them, but something tells me that Bob actually thinks DW is going to be Joe Montana next season and won't even think we need a grad transfer to start, and no grad transfer will come to UConn to be our backup. Maybe we get a crappy JUCO player, but we won't get anyone exciting.
Bobby's assessment of talent is about as accurate as a monkey throwing darts against a board. Anybody with an eye for the game (most, if not all, here) can see DW is no natural superstar. Diaco will force the DW situation until it implodes . Next year (god forbid he is back) his excuse will be DW needs reps and the first half of the season is a learning experience. The guy is loaded with canned excuses. The first clue should have been the pre-season BS in year 1. Last year' 6-7 season was a prelude to a great season on the way. This year, the rope slipped through our hands, but He knows what to fix after 130-16 collapse. Eph him. I hate him. Did I say I hate him? If not, I hate that fruit loop.

Reaction Score
Heard Rick Neuheusel & his broadcast partner speaking on the subject on Sirius-XM. Neuheusel's take: While Florida is the frontrunner for Zaire's services, Rick would counsel him to wait for the moment. USF Coach Kirby Smart is in high demand for a P5 move. Smart's type of offense is ideal for Zaire's talent. Once Smart make's his move, Zaire should dial Smart up & inquire if he needs a qb.

Reaction Score
Heard Rick Neuheusel & his broadcast partner speaking on the subject on Sirius-XM. Neuheusel's take: While Florida is the frontrunner for Zaire's services, Rick would counsel him to wait for the moment. USF Coach Kirby Smart is in high demand for a P5 move. Smart's type of offense is ideal for Zaire's talent. Once Smart make's his move, Zaire should dial Smart up & inquire if he needs a qb.
Kirby Smart is the coach of Georgia, already a P5 school. I believe Willie Teggart is the coach at USF? Haven't heard if Willie is going anywhere.

Reaction Score
Smart coaches at Georgia no?

Reaction Score
Kirby Smart is the coach of Georgia, already a P5 school. I believe Willie Teggart is the coach at USF? Haven't heard if Willie is going anywhere.

Teggart was one of the candidates rumored to be in the running for the Oregon job. Not sure how serious that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom