Any shot here? | The Boneyard

Any shot here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Link don't work. Malik Zaire looking like a graduate transfer.

Reaction Score
So would 98% of other programs in the country with better programs, coaches, fan support, and exposure
I don't know about that. I'm talking about guaranteeing a starting gig, not a chance to compete for the starting spot.

Long shot, he could reunite with BD.

If not him, I'd love to see a graduate transfer brought in. Even would love to have Bryant back. Among his many screw ups has been the total mismanagement of the QB position.

Reaction Score
Hey - Rutgers has two 5th year QBs transferring w/ immediate eligibility (Rettig and Laviano) ;)
at this point what do we have to lose? if BS bolts we'll need another QB that has actually taken some snaps in a college game on the depth chart...At least they played in B1G games.

Reaction Score
btw, any OL GS's out there from a P5 school or 2 or 3?

Reaction Score
It's extremely rare for OL transfer

Um, no. the list of 50+ grad transfers from last year included 7 OL. I think you'll find comparable stats for any given year. Now, would any grad transfer come here in the middle of this kerfuffle ......

Reaction Score
Source: ND's Zaire can transfer to any school

Schools that Zaire is looking at include Florida, Michigan State, Pitt and Wisconsin. Front-runner is Gators.
cfmnML34_normal.jpg
College Town™ @CollegeT0wn

Malik Zaire will pursue a graduate transfer for next season. His top 4:
Florida
Michigan State
Pittsburgh
Wisconsin

*Via Irish Illustrated

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hey - Rutgers has two 5th year QBs transferring w/ immediate eligibility (Rettig and Laviano) ;)

Saw this on twitter yesterday and immediately thought we should pursue them, but something tells me that Bob actually thinks DW is going to be Joe Montana next season and won't even think we need a grad transfer to start, and no grad transfer will come to UConn to be our backup. Maybe we get a crappy JUCO player, but we won't get anyone exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom