Status
Not open for further replies.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
I'll start a group on ESPN if enough people are interested.. Respond here

Reaction Score
I'll start a group on ESPN if enough people are interested.. Respond here
I'll give it a go. Never played it before. If not enough people from the BY, include any of your friends who'd want to participate (might bring more people into this forum too).

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm in. Tried it last year. Hardest part was they limit total player add/drops for the season. Found that out the hard way after a few weeks of adding and dropping like crazy. Yahoo has one too that doesn't limit add/drops.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yahoo stuff is generally better than ESPN but I'll play.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
What a great way to get in to a sport when you have no allegiance to a team. As primarily a Redskins fan, fantasy football makes the end of the season so much better. The 'Skins have made the playoffs about 5 times since 1992 (last Super Bowl appearance and win)

I'll give it a go.

Reaction Score
Im in. I did one with the American Outlaws of Hartford last year on the Barclays Premier League. Maybe they've gotten better but my biggest knock against ESPN was the terrible player updates and unreliable injury and starting updates. It's hard to make roster swaps (granted your bench guys auto sub in when necessary) when the games start so early.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Group is named UCONN Soccer Fans - Password is "Uconn Ucan" We can play for free or a small fee - Let me know.......... (In the interim, I would be ok if God would let Newcastle have a great season)

JWILLDADDY101

Sailor2013
Reaction Score
Group is named UCONN Soccer Fans - Password is "Uconn Ucan" We can play for free or a small fee - Let me know..... (In the interim, I would be ok if God would let Newcastle have a great season)
I am a Liverpool fan. Can you tell me via message how good this Remy guy is? Will he help us?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Group is named UCONN Soccer Fans - Password is "Uconn Ucan" We can play for free or a small fee - Let me know..... (In the interim, I would be ok if God would let Newcastle have a great season)
Which site?

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
I am a Liverpool fan. Can you tell me via message how good this Remy guy is? Will he help us?

Remy has speed and a great touch (just not a first touch) - He looked strong for NUFC (14 goals, I believe) but then "something" got into his head as he tailed off (saving himself for the WC? Looking towards his next transfer?) -
In any event, he's a good player who will match up well with the rest of the Liverpool front line.
That said - He ain't Suarez. I anticipate Liverpool dropping off a bit this season.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
ESPN. The rules are pretty good but there seems to be an advantage in signing up early.

Not sure that there is any advantage to signing up early - You get unlimited transfers until the season starts, then a set amount per half season once the season commences....

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not sure that there is any advantage to signing up early - You get unlimited transfers until the season starts, then a set amount per half season once the season commences....

Hmmm seemed like the prices were going to change on players but maybe that isn't until the season starts?

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score

Bumping - we have only 7 so far - any others interested?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Anyone have any good fantasy info sites they use for EPL fantasy? I use rotoworld for baseball and football and they just started doing EPL and are linked with Yahoo. Anyone have other sites they like?

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score

Bump - 1 week to go - we are at 9 right now......

Reaction Score
Just set my roster. Never done Fantasy Futbol so no friggin clue how the points work. I'm expecting big things from Altidore again this year ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom