Another Transfer? | The Boneyard

Another Transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now we all heard about Andrew Opoku's tranfer to Delaware, but earlier today he posted partial "breaking news"...check it out yourself , " @UDBeastMode6 : UCONN with another transfer smh" (https://twitter.com/#!/UDBeastMode6)

Everyone kept asking who it was and he just kept saying that we'll hear about it soon...anybody have any prediction or info about who it may be (if it is in fact true)?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i almost feel like this was a dick move on his part to say something. seems hes half way out the door and mad about things here. should just keep his mouth shut. no one on the team knows about it by the way they are responding. its either a fb player that has yet to tell ppl and some how popku found out or hes talking about bball and is just late to the party on the news. i hope he saw bradley or scoe in the office doing transfer paperwork and though he was hot breaking news and thats all. if its a uconn fb player, my guess is a soph qb or a soph lb.

Reaction Score
really hating all these transfer rumors, unless its one of those "completely official, just not reported" situations. really none of our business to speculate on whether the "soph qb" or "soph lb" might be considering transferring...knowing who both likely are, i hope both rumors are false.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Transfers are a fact of life... they are what they are. Still, pretty stupid that Opoku feels the need to play reporter on his way out.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
He's not a member of this message board where it's "forbidden" to even speculate who may transfer. He's a former player and knows something others don't, why do you guys care?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Opoku had a bad rep on the team as a self-centered type of person.

But keep in mind, these are still very young men. Virtually all of them were the best player in their high school and they are used to being celebrated. For many, college is the first time they have been at the back of the line. Some respond better to it than others.

So, the kid gets a pass. Hopefully, this experience makes him a better person.

Reaction Score
all it says is another transfer, why are we assuming the worst? maybe someone is following Phillips, Whitmer and McNeal in transferring in. anyone have any predictions? i'm guessing that RGIII wants to finish his eligibility here. he said he liked the Rent's atmosphere

Reaction Score
If somebody else other than Opoku is leaving it's no surprise. Coach P is still new to the program (going on yr 2 and one full yr for his only recruiting class a few months ago ).. if there is someone else, whoever it is I wish him the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom