Another New Face On The Bench Next Season... | The Boneyard

Another New Face On The Bench Next Season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
taking over Rosemary Ragle's job as medical caretaker for our women is:

upload_2016-6-28_12-25-7.png

And based on recent health reports, I imagine she is already quite busy. Do a good job, Janelle, Boneyard stress levels are depending on you. :eek:

Welcome to women's basketball, Janelle! No more who's on first and what's on second for you. :D

SOURCE: Auriemma said on Monday that Janelle Francisco, who has worked with UConn’s baseball team, would replace Ragle as his team’s athletic trainer.

Reaction Score
Where is Rosemary going?

Not only great at her job but a very attractive lady too!

Reaction Score
Where is Rosemary going?...
"Ragle has joined the staff of the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York and is working as the athletic trainer for the WNBA’s New York Liberty."

Reaction Score
Rosemary has been as important as the players and coaches over the last 15+ years or so of her being head A.T. to the WBB team!
She has done amazing work before, during, and after injuries that have gotten "our girls" back on the court ready to perform at their usual high level!
I know she'll bring her usual exceptional care to the pros with the NY Liberty.

Reaction Score
It's a positive that some of our players are getting rest, although you never want it to be because of an injury. Katie Lou and Napheesa have played a lot of basketball in their young careers. A break will keep them fresh for a long basketball season. They will get to the Final Four. They won't be the favorite, but they have a chance to win and make it five in a row. Go Huskies!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
"Ragle has joined the staff of the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York and is working as the athletic trainer for the WNBA’s New York Liberty."
Which answers the question - when I watched the Lib / Phoenix game the other day one of the UConn associated folks (DT3?, Lobo?) stopped to hug a woman on the bench which I assumed was the trainer, but I didn't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom