Another fun Twitter poll - best all time rosters, UConn in the championship | The Boneyard

Another fun Twitter poll - best all time rosters, UConn in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Highly recommend following this page if you aren’t already. They post a lot of college buzzer beaters and game winners across the country, including low majors for MBB and WBB

They’ve been having a tournament on the best all time roster taking teams’ best players and UConn is in the title game against Wisconsin. I know how much we love our internet matchups!

There are bunch of parameters on how they came up with the teams but we have Kemba, Shabazz, Lamb, Sanogo, Drummond

Reaction Score
How did they pick these teams? Only 1 of those guys would even break into our "all-time" team. Bazz and Sanogo would be strong considerations for 2nd or 3rd team.

Reaction Score
Why is Cliff Robinson never mentioned in any of these?

I could make an argument that this UConn team below would beat any other UConn team:

F Cliff Robinson
F Rudy Gay
G Rip Hamilton
G Ray Allen
G Kemba Walker

The only other guys that have an argument are Caron Butler and Donyell Marshall.

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
I mean…even if that’s not our strongest “all time” team, it is absolutely enough to crush that Wisconsin team lol.

Reaction Score
Correction: it starts with the 2009-2010 season and goes to present day. So not all time, someone feel free to edit my title

Rosters decided by “a combination of player accolades, statistical contributions, positional necessity, and fan input”

Most important is to go vote :)

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
It starts from 09-10 - I started following them too, it's super cool. He got some complaints about the original rosters from certain fanbases and adjusted them as they got deeper in.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Boy - this is going to be the longest off season.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom