Another bad week for B10 | The Boneyard

Another bad week for B10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
#21 Nebraska down by 18
#24 N'western lost
(29) Mich St nearly lost to Indiana

Ohio St should be the only ranked team next week, and they're on probation.

Meanwhile, BE will likely have 3 top 25 and 2 top 20 next week

Reaction Score
I never thought I'd say this but I wish I was born in West Virginia.

WV 48 Texas 45

Figured there was no need to start a new depressing thread.

Duke wooping Virginia for some reason makes me feel good. VT getting a beaten by UNC gives me warm fuzzies too.

Reaction Score
The B1G is looking like a conference to avoid now. Have to wonder how well they are going to be able to recruit with becoming the Rust Belt and the cold weather. Nebraska might be wishing they stayed in the Big 12 now. Speaking of the Big 12, how about those Mountaineers? This can be their year.

Edit: Damn you, sportsart. Just kidding.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'll add to the B1G woes. Two of their teams may be undefeated or have one loss and not be able to play in any post season. OSU and PSU

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll add to the B1G woes. Two of their teams may be undefeated or have one loss and not be able to play in any post season. OSU and PSU

I don't know off the top of my head how the Leaders and Legends are grouped but it would be far from an ideal situation for the B1G if they have to put the #2 schools from each division in their conference title game this season.

Reaction Score
I don't know off the top of my head how the Leaders and Legends are grouped but it would be far from an ideal situation for the B1G if they have to put the #2 schools from each division in their conference title game this season.

It's worse. Ohio St & Penn St are in the same division, and the rest of the teams (Wisc, Purdue, Ill, Ind) are underwhelming to put it mildly. The first B1G championship game may be as interesting as the C-USA title game. Too bad the BE title game wasnt starting this year.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

I believe Penn St and Ohio St are in the same division so they could be seeing the third best team in that DIVISION making the championship game. Sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger