Anonymous players poll: If you could pick one player to join your team, who would it be? | The Boneyard

Anonymous players poll: If you could pick one player to join your team, who would it be?

Reaction Score
The Athletic surveyed 95 NCAA Tournament players, including 85 from the Sweet 16, about their sport.

Not surprisingly CC topped the list with 10 votes, and Paige came a close second with 9 votes. Next highest is Audi Crooks with 5. Juju gets 4.

They should redo the poll after we beat Iowa :)

What a satisfying win last night, I couldn't sleep the whole night, I'm sure many of you felt the same way!

Reaction Score
Hands down juju as you get 3 more years of her.
Do you really want a 33% shooter that doesn't play much defense? There is a reason some players don't come to UConn and as good as Clark is I don't think she would be who she is today if she came to UConn. When you look at the all time scoring average at UConn, and consider all the fantastic players who have been at UConn you realize they play team ball regardless of who is on the team.

UConn has the best roster in the country every year and that is a reason they reach so many Final 4s. They have had some injury issues the past few years but if they were healthy I don't think people would even think others in the country would be good enough to get minutes.

Reaction Score
Do want a 33% shooter that doesn't play much Offensive some players don't come to UConn and as good as Clark is I don't think she would be who she is today if she came to UConn. When you look at the all time scoring average at UConn, and consider all the fantastic players who have been at UConn you realize they play team ball regardless of who is on the team.

UConn has the best roster in the country every year and that is a reason they reach so many Final 4s. They have had some injury issues the past few years but if they were healthy I don't think people would even think others in the country would be good enough to get minutes.
Perhaps. Juju is a generational offensive talent who may break CC's scoring record.

Reaction Score
The Athletic surveyed 95 NCAA Tournament players, including 85 from the Sweet 16, about their sport.

Not surprisingly CC topped the list with 10 votes, and Paige came a close second with 9 votes. Next highest is Audi Crooks with 5. Juju gets 4.

They should redo the poll after we beat Iowa :)

What a satisfying win last night, I couldn't sleep the whole night, I'm sure many of you felt the same way!
The Athletic does a great job of covering sports, however when I read their Women’s All American team and saw that Paige was relegated to their 2nd team I thought the author of that article fell out of a tree on their head. She may not be the best pure scorer, rebounder, or assist leader but nobody stuffs a stat sheet the way she does. When you add in leadership qualities and the comfort level she has provided for the freshmen UConn has been forced to play she could rightly quote Toby Keith to The Athletic: “How do you like me now”. Anyone who doesn’t think she is one of the 5 best players in the country isn’t qualified to choose an All American team. JMO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom