Andreas Knappe prospect review. | The Boneyard

Andreas Knappe prospect review.

Reaction Score
Pretty good assessment of Thor.
Can you imagine if he had some coaching. He reminded me of a tall Zack Hurd who was a bulldozer. Knappe could have been a monster. I would like to see the Giants sign him as a diamond in the rough. I think his upside is pretty high considering how he was not coached/pushed by the UCONN coaches coupled with the short time he actually played American Football. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Pretty good assessment of Thor.
Yup- the high block problem and loss of leverage is a big issue. His strength and potential is halfed because he blocks with his upper body disconnected from his base. It's also why he struggles getting to the next level...there is no dominant drive forward. He is so big he can kind of get away with it, but he could have been so much more. He could be a devastating blocker if anyone coached him properly. Yes...I did say he was not coached properly. He should jump on board with a personal oLine coach that can get him ready for a real shot at the NFL. The trainer who worked with Ali Marpet moved him from an interesting prospect to a top level prospect in months.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom