And the first PSU transfer goes to.... | The Boneyard

And the first PSU transfer goes to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NC State (per ESPN, sorry cant link it right now). Backup Penn State safety Tim Buckley has become the first player to transfer from Penn State. He is originally from NC. "The opportunity to come here and play at my state university, so close to home, was something that I couldn't pass up," Buckley said.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I thought that QB was the first to transfer

Reaction Score
I thought that QB was the first to transfer
Was he before or after the actual sanctions were announced? Im not sure, just know the article referenced this Buckley guy was 1st since the hammer fell.

Reaction Score
Wow, Penn State is really hurting now. How will they ever recover?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Exactly the type who should transfer. RS freshman former walk-on.

The QB has been threatening to leave.since he arrived on campus. A four star bust.

Next year will see a lot more transfers.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Was he before or after the actual sanctions were announced? Im not sure, just know the article referenced this Buckley guy was 1st since the hammer fell.
I believe you are correct if you're referring to Newsome who is now at Temple. Back to Buckley, no disrespect to him being the first to move on, but he's a walk on, no?

Reaction Score
I believe you are correct if you're referring to Newsome who is now at Temple. Back to Buckley, no disrespect to him being the first to move on, but he's a walk on, no?

No I think he's talking about Bolden, who, for some mystery LSU is considering giving a scholarship to.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
No I think he's talking about Bolden, who, for some mystery LSU is considering giving a scholarship to.

LSU has ZERO QB depth right now. Phillip Rivers' little brother is the backup, and he is still 6'6", 190 lbs. Bolden is not very good, but I think Les is looking for some immediate depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom