... And the Big East Sucks? | The Boneyard

... And the Big East Sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"@Matt_HayesSN: For the first time ever, there is no #B1G team in the coaches poll. Amazing.” Ohio State is ineligible.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
technically they have a team that deserves to be in the top ten, but they aren't allowed.

Reaction Score
technically they have a team that deserves to be in the top ten, but they aren't allowed.
Maybe if we did the things that Ohio State does, and a lot of other programs, we'd be in better shape. Actually, not maybe. Ohio State got caught, but if you don't think this stuff is routine . . . . It's bad when you get caught. It's like getting caught speeding. If you get caught speeding, you're doing a lot of speeding. Way too fast. North Carolina has fake classes, but that's OK. Miami has boosters taking real good care of the players. That's OK. The SEC - no one even cares anymore. The TV money is so big. That's OK. College football, to be successful, is ugly.

Reaction Score
... And I guess it's okay then to play a player that was just arrested in a "domestic dispute"under that vein. We can't call for a pitchfork march on Yahoo for taking the MBB to task and then make that kind of statement. Peeps can't have it both ways.

(Unless of course my sarcasm meter failed on your post),

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Ummmmm - I did note that. Big East has 3 rankedv teams.
i know. i was just saying that they technically do have a team good enough to be ranked they just aren't able to be ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom