...and GTown loses to FSU... | The Boneyard

...and GTown loses to FSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...and we see more of why the CYO7 need Butler and Xavier...to give the new league some quality at the top.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's USF, monkey man.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Ah....so the C7 just lost to the Big East??? Cool... ;)

Reaction Score
hmmm....ok.

And FSU scored 36 vs. UVA today. I guess I'm insulting USF by calling them FSU...

Reaction Score
USF and UCF are not bad. Not good, but not bad. Houston and SMU are talkin' big, but so far it's all talk. ECU and Tulane, ugh. Temple is pesky. Cincy and Memphis may up their game and surprise.

Reaction Score
UCF is going to be a force in the new league. Got a chance to see their football team this year and they were very impressive all-around, they will be in the hunt for the BE title next year. As for basketball they're not quite there, but as we have seen with USF you can still get some flash-in the pan years and win a few postseason games. Facility wise they may already be the best in the league (with Louisville leaving). Beautiful new 10k hoops arena and new 45k football stadium--both on campus.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
UCF is going to be a force in the new league. Got a chance to see their football team this year and they were very impressive all-around, they will be in the hunt for the BE title next year. As for basketball they're not quite there, but as we have seen with USF you can still get some flash-in the pan years and win a few postseason games. Facility wise they may already be the best in the league (with Louisville leaving). Beautiful new 10k hoops arena and new 45k football stadium--both on campus.
UCF's stadium looks like it was built with scrap aluminum. The entire structure flexes when the students jump up and down on the stands, including wherever the tv camera is situated. Not exactly Jerryworld or even the Rent. But I do agree they are a better pickup than the rest of the bunch, I thought they should have come in over USF 8 years ago.

Reaction Score
UCF's stadium looks like it was built with scrap aluminum. The entire structure flexes when the students jump up and down on the stands, including wherever the tv camera is situated. Not exactly Jerryworld or even the Rent. But I do agree they are a better pickup than the rest of the bunch, I thought they should have come in over USF 8 years ago.

Honestly the only issue I had with their stadium is they don't serve beer. Pretty ironic because everyone was walkin thru the student union with cases over their shoulder to tailgate. But I digress...

Reaction Score

Very true, UCF is a solid pickup for both football and basketball. Every school joining the NBE is working hard to upgrade their basketball profile and the halo effect of being in The Big East is going to help them recruit basketball talent. That is why it is imperative that we fight to keep The Big East name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom