Analysis: Emotional pull of Big East vs. revenue boost of Big 12. Why UConn may be lured by Power 5 invite (Mike Anthony) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Analysis: Emotional pull of Big East vs. revenue boost of Big 12. Why UConn may be lured by Power 5 invite (Mike Anthony)

Reaction Score
I don't know about that. Being left at the altar again is going to enhance the narrative that we are undesirable.
I agree that it doesn’t help and hurts but the BE nostalgia can live on a few more years for those that are hanging on.

Reaction Score
I agree that it doesn’t help and hurts but the BE nostalgia can live on a few more years for those that are hanging on.
It would hurt perception if we were left at the Big12 altar, but if we keep the football momentum and results moving upwards it will more than offset the perceptions. It's the best thing UConn can try to control at this point - the W's and L's. If Mora gets us there, he'll get a huge windfall and will immortalize himself in UConn history. And the fanbase has the start filling up the Rent win, lose, or draw. That, too, will dispel the perceptions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom