An Observation About Caroline | Page 2 | The Boneyard

An Observation About Caroline

Reaction Score
One of the least noticed developments in the Portland Regional is the fact that Caroline was there, on the bench, following every play in both games.

That means that she was able to tolerate the cross-country plane flight, and that she is able to tolerate the bright lights and noise of a Final Four arena packed with 10,000 fans. Neither of those things were possible for her as recently as December (three months ago).

It suggests to me that she has overcome her major concussion symptoms, and that she should be good to go for next season.

Playing in a game is a different risk from being on the bench.

Reaction Score
One of the least noticed developments in the Portland Regional is the fact that Caroline was there, on the bench, following every play in both games.

That means that she was able to tolerate the cross-country plane flight, and that she is able to tolerate the bright lights and noise of a Final Four arena packed with 10,000 fans. Neither of those things were possible for her as recently as December (three months ago).

It suggests to me that she has overcome her major concussion symptoms, and that she should be good to go for next season.
Good jump in logic, but I hope so.

Reaction Score
And the way other injured players (like Jana) were jumping up and down in celebration gives hope that their rehabs are on schedule.
That's perfect rehabilitation verification, let's hope so.

Reaction Score

It would be great if she was finally healing up from the concussion symptoms, but will she again be susceptible to a bump on the head that sets her back again? Teams play UConn rough with elbows flying, a potential danger to her.

Reaction Score

Even if she comes back, she/we won't know if she's truly recovered until she inevitably gets that first elbow to the head in practice or early in the season.......I am hoping for the best because a healthy Caroline brings a whole lot of effort and toughness onto the court.....

Reaction Score
Even if she comes back, she/we won't know if she's truly recovered until she inevitably gets that first elbow to the head in practice or early in the season.......I am hoping for the best because a healthy Caroline brings a whole lot of effort and toughness onto the court.....
A ball to the head led her to missing this season. She has been through a lot. Not sure just how much folks realize in high school alone; acl, hip labrum, shoulder labrum, concussions.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there is a place were we can watch replays of the tournament games. Or are these all covered by copyright, you will be shot, or drawn and quartered if you post them?
If you're still interested, the latest 2 games, against Duke and USC, are available on the March Madness channel on YouTube. Full Replays but with ads.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I watched the Duke game replay and Caroline was wearing her orange ear plugs during the game.

Reaction Score
Wishing Caroline the best.
Knowing what she’s capable of when healthy, can’t help feeling somehow cheated by her inability to play.
IF Caroline IS ready next season, the element she MIGHT bring to the UCONN effort would be considerable.
While I miss Azzi’s shooting, Aubrey’s athleticism, Ayanna’s strength, Jana’ potential and the chance that Amari can finally find herself, I somehow KNOW that Caroline can turn a game upside down with her attributes at both ends of the court. Allow
E to be cautiously optimistic
I somehow KNOW that Azzi and Aubrey can turn a game upside down with their attributes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom