An early look at the 2017 schedule. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

An early look at the 2017 schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Keep those expectations nice and low. Seven home games, no Navy or Houston. This schedule is as new-coach friendly as it could be.

I've never been a fan of your posts but you have gotten to the point of being completely insufferable.

Reaction Score
Hard to evaluate the impact of new coaches at Temple Cinci and USF. On paper they all look like the made great hires but as we know from sad experience first time head coaches who look good on paper don't always work out.

Reaction Score
That is a tough schedule for us I can't see any games I feel good about other than Holy Cross

Reaction Score
Home - Holy Cross, Mizzou, BC, ECU, Memphis, USF, Tulsa

Away - UVA, Cincinnati, UCF, SMU, Temple

Don't play - Houston, Navy, Tulane

Some observations:
1) It's probably good to take a break from Houston and Navy.
2) The first-ever (and long awaited) matchup with Tulsa.
3)Mizzou isn't what they were 4 0r 5 years ago.
4) UVA is nothing special.
5) I'm surprised they have Temple and Cincinnati on the same home and away schedule rotation for us; I think we should have one at home every year.
6) Like every year, I don't see too many guaranteed wins or losses.
We're screwed

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That is a tough schedule for us I can't see any games I feel good about other than Holy Cross

Really? Coming off of 2014, didn't most people see 6-7 wins again? Sure they were terrible against Maine but they outplayed Navy and should have won but for clock management and bad play calling. Cuse was on the coaches as well, unprepared. They beat Cinci and UVA.

So you guys think they will be worse? Really? I don't see how that's possible. They lose Thomas and Knappe I guess. But I expect others to improve and coaching to be much better. Importantly (and I did not want HCRE to be the hire) I think these guys will play very hard for Edsall, and will be tougher on both sides of the ball.

Reaction Score
You son of a...

...first the avatar, and now the undefeated season??

You're dead to me... :eek:

You know, I'm sorry, I really am. I was tired of the low expectations by some and I really do always think they can do better than they end up. It wasn't until after I saw a couple likes on it that I thought that was your spot. Apologies

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You know, I'm sorry, I really am. I was tired of the low expectations by some and I really do always think they can do better than they end up. It wasn't until after I saw a couple likes on it that I thought that was your spot. Apologies

There's always room for an extra undefeated season, my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom