An Alternative View of game against Maryland | The Boneyard

An Alternative View of game against Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Apologies if this has been posted before (I did look back and didn't see it) -

There is actually a version of the Maryland game on ESPN that is literally an alternate view(s) of the game from last night shown from the overhead and floor cameras among others. It's a little disorienting but for those of us that may have streamed the regular version of the game two or three times already, it is an interesting watch. Be warned, no real audio other than an area mic, so you can hear the whistles and sneakers, but no Dave & Doris...

Here's a link:

Multicam - #1 Maryland vs. #1 Connecticut (Final 4) (NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship)

If the link doesn't work, go to the new ESPN home page and on the "Watch" drop-down menu, click on "WatchESPN Home"

When the new page opens, click on "Replay" and then scroll down to "NCAAW" and look for "Multicam - #1 Maryland vs #1 Connecticut (Final 4)..."

This is apparently the updated version of ESPN3 so if you had difficulty with ESPN3 this may be a problem too.

Reaction Score
Apologies if this has been posted before (I did look back and didn't see it) -

There is actually a version of the Maryland game on ESPN that is literally an alternate view(s) of the game from last night shown from the overhead and floor cameras among others. It's a little disorienting but for those of us that may have streamed the regular version of the game two or three times already, it is an interesting watch. Be warned, no real audio other than an area mic, so you can hear the whistles and sneakers, but no Dave & Doris...

Here's a link:

Multicam - #1 Maryland vs. #1 Connecticut (Final 4) (NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship)

If the link doesn't work, go to the new ESPN home page and on the "Watch" drop-down menu, click on "WatchESPN Home"

When the new page opens, click on "Replay" and then scroll down to "NCAAW" and look for "Multicam - #1 Maryland vs #1 Connecticut (Final 4)..."

This is apparently the updated version of ESPN3 so if you had difficulty with ESPN3 this may be a problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom