American Outlaws | The Boneyard

American Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Curious to know - are there any members of the American Outlaws among the BoneYard'ers? We are partnering with UConn soccer to promote their tournament games and continue to grow soccer in the state and would love more involvement from like-minded soccer/Husky fans!

Learn more about AO: http://www.theamericanoutlaws.com/
Follow AO Hartford: https://www.facebook.com/AOHartford

There is an event this Friday 10/14 at Damon's Tavern for the USMNT vs Colombia at 2:45 - perfect pregame ahead of the UConn MBB season opener for anyone that wont be in Storrs!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I personally am not a member. I'd c0nsider joining the event if I lived in the area. I'll be watching the game at a local pub (unfortunately with a bunch of Arsenal supporters, so i'll have to speak very slowly and use monosyllabic words so they can keep up). Love the hook up of AO with UConn soccer support. Anything to advance the interest and engagmeent of the game (and of UConn soccer/athletics). Have a great time!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up. I personally am not a member. I'd c0nsider joining the event if I lived in the area. I'll be watching the game at a local pub (unfortunately with a bunch of Arsenal supporters, so i'll have to speak very slowly and use monosyllabic words so they can keep up). Love the hook up of AO with UConn soccer support. Anything to advance the interest and engagmeent of the game (and of UConn soccer/athletics). Have a great time!

Whenever I go see a match with a Spurs fan, I always bring extra tissues for the excessive crying, even if I cannot pronounce the word 'tissue' as it is two syllables.

I have some to a few Outlaw events here in Jersey. They are a lot of fun if one can get in (for the World Cup game against Belgium, the Outlaw bar was packed solid by 9 AM).

Reaction Score

What area do you live in? We are working with AO New Haven as well trying to get more events up across all of CT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom