Alright... I need some intell... who do we have on the ground in Dallas? | The Boneyard

Alright... I need some intell... who do we have on the ground in Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dave and Suzie high fiving in the parking lot? Did they look down? Gimme something!!!

Reaction Score
I got my guy Tom Myers in Dallas. Should I have him go to the hotel where it took place and start bribing some people? :D

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Jacobs tweeted he emailed Herbst and got a can't talk about B12 response.
If he really did that, he's an idiot. Oh wait....

Lazy journalism. When you don't want to write a story, reach out to a source who you know cannot give you any info. Then throw your hands up and say there isn't anything to report.

Reaction Score
Lazy journalism. When you don't want to write a story, reach out to a source who you know cannot give you any info. Then throw your hands up and say there isn't anything to report.
And tweet ....

Reaction Score
I think the Dude is riding his bike back and forth through the meetings, while the local Texas cash washes are brimming with information. Tell Jacobs to investigate these avenues

Reaction Score
Unless they flew to Westchester, there are no flights that happened or are scheduled from Dallas to Bradley, Brainard, Tweed, or Providence.

Reaction Score
... as if Hearst, Benedict, Rubin, et al absolutely had to fly from DFW, or on scheduled or any direct flights to HPN, BDL, HFD, HVN, or PVD ...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
They teleported into the Metroplex, utilizing the space time continuum. That way, they could plausibly answer the question of how long it took them to get there by saying they actually gained time, leaving Friday and arriving on Thursday.

They have offered use of the official Delorean Huskymobile to the other B12 schools for their trips to Connecticut. This puts the geography, time and distance argument completely to rest. Roads? Who needs roads?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Unless they flew to Westchester, there are no flights that happened or are scheduled from Dallas to Bradley, Brainard, Tweed, or Providence.

How about any flights from DFW to ORD? ;)

Reaction Score
They have flown from Teterboro before too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom