All the numbers, some bug fixes, call for opinions. | The Boneyard

All the numbers, some bug fixes, call for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Get your stats thru the SC beat-down here.

There's some upgrades -- the tab names were modified to include the @ symbol for away games, as well as the tab titles. Any one have an idea how to tag the neutral-site games that's pretty compact? I didn't mark them, which leaves them looking like home games,which they aren't.

Also fixed some bugs with inaccurately transcribed numbers: opponent's FG attempts were incorrect, I missed opponent DQs in a few cases, and Chong's minutes played was off by 2.

I also learned the stats posted on the UConn site right after the game may be changed before they're sent to the NCAA, which caused Morgan's minutes played to be off by one.

Finally, somewhere in there I gave Gabby one of Kiah's PFs. Went through the games on the NCAA site, but can't find out where I went wrong. Any volunteers with time on their hands to double-check me?

Meanwhile, Gabby's rebounds-per-time-period very nearly equals Kiah's (15.05 vs 15.24) and she gets significantly more offensive RBs. (5.26 vs. 3.87)

I can't remember enjoying watching anyone play as much as I enjoy watching Ms. Jefferson since D left the team.

Reaction Score
Get your stats thru the SC beat-down here.

There's some upgrades -- the tab names were modified to include the @ symbol for away games, as well as the tab titles. Any one have an idea how to tag the neutral-site games that's pretty compact? I didn't mark them, which leaves them looking like home games,which they aren't.

Also fixed some bugs with inaccurately transcribed numbers: opponent's FG attempts were incorrect, I missed opponent DQs in a few cases, and Chong's minutes played was off by 2.

I also learned the stats posted on the UConn site right after the game may be changed before they're sent to the NCAA, which caused Morgan's minutes played to be off by one.

Finally, somewhere in there I gave Gabby one of Kiah's PFs. Went through the games on the NCAA site, but can't find out where I went wrong. Any volunteers with time on their hands to double-check me?

Meanwhile, Gabby's rebounds-per-time-period very nearly equals Kiah's (15.05 vs 15.24) and she gets significantly more offensive RBs. (5.26 vs. 3.87)

I can't remember enjoying watching anyone play as much as I enjoy watching Ms. Jefferson since D left the team.

Really great! Thanks for your work.

Could you fit something like a (B) or (MS) before the opponent's name to indicate the site?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Really great! Thanks for your work.

Could you fit something like a (B) or (MS) before the opponent's name to indicate the site?

Something like (@NS) for Neutral Site on the tab, then more detail on the page header about the location would work for me, I think. Lets you know it's not at home but alerts that it wasn't at the opponent's site. I'll hang out & see if someone can come up with a better idea, but I like this if no one manages to.

Thanks!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

She's a freak of an athlete, no doubt about it. I find myself shaking my head and laughing at some of the stuff she can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom