All Star Girls Report updated 2014 recruiting rankings | The Boneyard

All Star Girls Report updated 2014 recruiting rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I will freaking take that! Obviously, the A'ja Wilson recruitment will probably dictate as to whether that #1 ranking endures. Either way, UConn is getting four talented, kick ass young women next year.

HGN

Reaction Score
If we could somehow get A'ja Wilson into the fold she will make the #1 ranked UConn Huskies even stronger..........And she can play the 1 ,2, 3 , 4, and 5 ...Anywhere Geno needs her . A lot like Stewie. Guaranteed to get tons of PT in the Husky system because she can play any position.

Reaction Score
the UCONN opponents next year will just look at us....they gonna be running out of air chasing these speedy UCONN players...Gabby Williams will be the next mother of matchup nightmares both in the offensive and defensive ends.... When A'ja will get into the mix, opponents will just give up and hand it to UCONN the match...GO GO GO UCONN we need more NC banners...

Reaction Score
McCormick on the Lady Vols: ”Nared could play a number of positions on the perimeter. She can hit the three, she can post people up, and she has a mid-range game. Middleton is a Tennessee native who is very fundamental. She shoots the ball well, and she is a hard nosed competitor who knows how to win. Dunbar has unbelievable shooting range. She is a ‘maker,’ not just a shooter.”

Sounds like a dig on Meighan Simmons to me! ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
He compares Gabby with Maya. That's all I need to hear. :)
They are a lot higher on her than the other ranking sites. I hope they are right (or at least close :) - even an "almost Maya Moore" is really, really good)

Reactions: HGN

HGN

Reaction Score
I , as a novice , actually had UCLA listed as the No#1 recruiting Class.......With UConn #2. UCLA has had a truly outstanding recruiting haul this year. IMHO , Gabby for UConn is the wild card. If she can come back healthy and ready to go with no complications from the injury, she could push UConn to an undisputed No.#1 ranking. Geno could be leaning more towards a 3-guard offense in the future with the outstanding group coming in. But their recruiting class is still unfinished with the decision of Wilson still pending. If the Class adds Wilson , that settles who is No. 1.........That should settle it , no matter which Recruiting service we are looking at.

Reaction Score
What we always need--what every team needs--is not just great players, but a balance of great players in lots of positions, if not all. We've got that now. We just need to keep getting it.

Reaction Score
UCONN probably will still be ranked #1 on this site even if Aj'a Wilson decides to go to one of her other three choices as South Carolina is ranked #9, Tennessee is ranked #11 and North Carolina is ranked 48th. South Carolina could make a quantum leap forward considering they are ranked ninth and have Jatarie White in the fold, but probably not enough of a Wilson push to be #1,

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They are a lot higher on her than the other ranking sites. I hope they are right (or at least close :) - even an "almost Maya Moore" is really, really good)
Agreed. It is something of an over-the-top statement, but Brett is knowledgeable. We do know that Gabby is/was a better high jumper than Maya and almost every other female in the nation.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We do know that Gabby is/was a better high jumper than Maya and almost every other female in the nation.
Are you saying that Gabby is head and shoulders above Maya. Or can she get her whole body over her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom