All I can eat Smörgåsbord of CROW! | The Boneyard

All I can eat Smörgåsbord of CROW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have inserted my foot in mouth. I had no idea our offence was that incapable.

However, I was correct about our linebackers terrorizing their QB.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Dude, I was really hoping you'd be crowing "I told you so" today. You still get mad props for a proper fan attitude. So how bad will we wax Maryland?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Nice Umlauts.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Dude, I was really hoping you'd be crowing "I told you so" today. You still get mad props for a proper fan attitude. So how bad will we wax Maryland?
it will be a 3-0 victory for Uconn in Overtime. haha. I have no idea what to say after seeing the offense have such a difficult time.

Reaction Score
the worst part of our offensive performance is i think we could have very easily won the game if our coaches put even a moderate effort into their play calling. at least our defense seems legitimately devastating.

Reaction Score
I have inserted my foot in mouth. I had no idea our offence was that incapable.

However, I was correct about our linebackers terrorizing their QB.

It happens, matty. It's cuz you wanna believe. No one's ever questioned your passion. Your opinions on the other hand? . . . . Just messing, my friend. lol.
What is real hard for all of us to believe is the split personality of this team - a Top 25 attacking defense that's a real treat to watch. And a Top 125th offense that might be the worst we've seen since the Rent opened and quite exasperating to watch.

Reaction Score
It's true. The offense is horrid. I have no idea how they fix that. Hell, I was actually thinking Ole Johnny Mac should come in last game. Give Casey a shot! but burning his red shirt would be stupid. I just dont see a way to fix this offense unless the passing attack somehow becomes relavent.

Reaction Score
I feel like hopping on the "Fire PP" bandwagon. The more I read this message board, the sadder I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom