AJ Reeves, SG | The Boneyard

AJ Reeves, SG

Reaction Score
Looked him up and found a video link here:
For as young as he is he looks like a nice scoring guard.

Reaction Score
My ex-coworker is the assistant at B & M and gushed about him. Needless to say, I laid some heavy groundwork.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Looked him up and found a video link here:
For as young as he is he looks like a nice scoring guard.

It might be a product of the system/coaching staff, but when he makes a 3 or a dunk, he turns around and heads for the defensive end of the court without any posing, posturing, flexing or chest bumping. I kinda like that.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
We just picked up 2 crystal ball picks. Obviously he's ours. ;)

Reaction Score
Seems like we are going head to head for every guard these days...jalen...vital...mal...reeves

Reaction Score
Don't claim to know anything about this kind of stuff, but I'd have to imagine we'd only be able to get at most 2 of Diallo, MAL, and Reeves right?

caw

Reaction Score
Don't claim to know anything about this kind of stuff, but I'd have to imagine we'd only be able to get at most 2 of Diallo, MAL, and Reeves right?

Theoretically could get all three. Diallo and MAL are 2017. The hard part would be getting (either really) both of them. Many think Diallo is one and done. Reeves could fill in after Diallo leaves. Not to mention Adams may leave early by the time Reeves would come in. So theoretically if UConn gets both Diallo and MAL in 2017 UConn would only have Gilbert, MAL and Vital at guard when Reeves comes in as a freshman in 2018. Of course who knows how 2017 ends up.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Louisville is to UConn as UConn is to VCU..........

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
My analogy skills are a little rusty since taking the SAT a decade ago...but that seems like you're insulting uconn...
It's an inside joke. VCU fans claim that we eventually offer any/everybody they're trying to recruit (much to their chagrin). Over the past several years, Louisville has come to offer a number of guys that we've been recruiting.

Reaction Score
It's an inside joke. VCU fans claim that we eventually offer any/everybody they're trying to recruit (much to their chagrin). Over the past several years, Louisville has come to offer a number of guys that we've been recruiting.
gotcha...thought it had to be something along those lines, but brain is working a little slow tonight and didn't quite make the leap to that

sorry silk for making matrim explain, and ruining your joke. I'll sit quietly confused in the corner next time

Reaction Score
Theoretically could get all three. Diallo and MAL are 2017. The hard part would be getting (either really) both of them. Many think Diallo is one and done. Reeves could fill in after Diallo leaves. Not to mention Adams may leave early by the time Reeves would come in. So theoretically if UConn gets both Diallo and MAL in 2017 UConn would only have Gilbert, MAL and Vital at guard when Reeves comes in as a freshman in 2018. Of course who knows how 2017 ends up.
Ywa

My reading comprehension skills are a little low apparently, I read this and thought he was a 2017 recruit. That makes a lot more sense

caw

Reaction Score
Ywa

My reading comprehension skills are a little low apparently, I read this and thought he was a 2017 recruit. That makes a lot more sense

Title tag says 2017, but I'm pretty sure Reeves is 2018. I could be wrong though, I'm not aware of him reclassifying. @tcf15 I think you can adjust the tag, not sure who is a mod, unless he really is a 2017 now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom