Admin ? - Why aren't the rating stars showing? | The Boneyard

Admin ? - Why aren't the rating stars showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
"New Feature: At the top of each thread you should see a new rating system for posts. Just click on the number of stars you'd use to rate the thread. Votes are anonymous, so feel free to be honest." Ah, no it doesn't.

It worked for a little while and I missed it if there was a solution or answer as to why when you are signed in the rating system disappears. I sign on with Chrome if that makes a difference.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I haven't seen any posts worth more than one star. That, and it looked cheesy. Until I can make it work without looking like a third place high school project, the stars are gone.

The newest update of the script will be out soon. Lots of new features, but it will take time.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I haven't seen any posts worth more than one star. That, and it looked cheesy. Until I can make it work without looking like a third place high school project, the stars are gone.

The newest update of the script will be out soon. Lots of new features, but it will take time.

...as opposed to the rest of this site? I kid... :)

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Thanks Tom, was just wondering if I'd missed something. Since pretty much every thread degrades into pissing matches and irrelevant comments, I can see how it is difficult to put a decent system into action.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
What an awful feature. The Buzzfeedication of the internet continues. Might as well add emoticon reactions while you're at it.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score

It still says that there is the new star rating system on the top banner.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Just x-out the box and it will disappear for you.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I'll second that. I questioned it's value as well. It's not hard to figure out which posts are worthwhile, both by number of replies and initial post (hover).

A number of good updates in the last few months, especially the URL box no longer being and indecipherable navy blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom