Adamec Postgame Piece (Oh btw, Gabby has two final exams tomorrow) | The Boneyard

Adamec Postgame Piece (Oh btw, Gabby has two final exams tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
I mean, as if everything she did for her team tonight weren't enough already…

"Williams, though, was anxious to get back to Storrs Wednesday night. She has two final exams scheduled for Thursday. 'I'm just trying to get through ... I have two finals tomorrow, 50 percent of my grade, each one,' Williams said. 'I'm going to ride on this adrenaline right now.'"

This little nugget, among lots of other great stuff from tonight's game, courtesy of Carl Adamec:

UConn beats Notre Dame, extends winning streak to 83

Is there anything she can't do?? :cool: (Good luck, Gabby!!)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don't teach at UConn, but I'll still write you an excused absence, Gabby. Just do them as take-homes over the break!
And have them on my desk promptly first thing. Otherwise, good going young lady.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I mean, as if everything she did for her team tonight weren't enough already…

"Williams, though, was anxious to get back to Storrs Wednesday night. She has two final exams scheduled for Thursday. 'I'm just trying to get through ... I have two finals tomorrow, 50 percent of my grade, each one,' Williams said. 'I'm going to ride on this adrenaline right now.'"

This little nugget, among lots of other great stuff from tonight's game, courtesy of Carl Adamec:

UConn beats Notre Dame, extends winning streak to 83

Is there anything she can't do?? :cool: (Good luck, Gabby!!)

Something tells me you are tough enough to get 2 A's :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I don't know how real D-1 student athletes do it. To be in South Bend on a Wednesday night, play a huge game and then take tw0 finals the next day in Storrs seems impossible. But UConn isn't North Carolina and the UConn women's basketball program over the years has had great students with an almost perfect graduation rate.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Debbie has answered a tweet and she said she will vote UConn #1 as they have beaten most ranked teams. :) Of course they have beaten the most ranked teams all season so far.

Well, Deb had ND and Maryland ahead of UConn. I guess now she'll have Maryland #1. Go Deb. Stay true to yourself.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Screenshot_2016-12-08-04-25-53-1.png
Debbie has answered a tweet and she said she will vote UConn #1 as they have beaten most ranked teams. :) Of course they have beaten the most ranked teams all season so far.

Reaction Score
I always thought that if you didn't lose, you didn't drop, and while I get that the disparity in UConn's schedule gave voters pause, I don't think Adamec was out of line with his vote.
If your theory stays.
Then UConn was the #1 since Nov. 2015, and never loses a game.
So UConn should be #1 ......

Reaction Score
If your theory stays.
Then UConn was the #1 since Nov. 2015, and never loses a game.
So UConn should be #1 .

Yup. I also thought that the NC began the following year at #1, until they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom