Adamec: KML is now a 'senior' citizen | The Boneyard

Adamec: KML is now a 'senior' citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/kml-becomes-huskies-senior-citizen/#more-12734

Carl's article has many quotes from Kaleena about her upccoming year....leadership...and getting in
the best shape of her life. Come April 2015...will she go out on the #1 team and will she be #1
in the WNBA draft? Double up on 'yes', it says here.

Thanks, Blake. I have so much appreciation and am so impressed by KML's personality & career. She came here as a super star. Then Stewie arrived, and KML had physical challenges. I cannot imagine the pressures these put on her. But, she always smiles and she always hits the floor with all of her effort. With each year she has been with us, I've become more & more impressed for more & more reasons. She's a mountain of talents!

Last edited:

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Bar injury, how not?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
It would be understandable for Kaleena to be envious, even resentful, of Stewie seizing the spotlight as KML dealt with injuries and illness. If so, it has never showed in any way, which is a tribute to the depth of her character. As for her ability? I'll say it again:

"Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis is surely the best player of Mexican-American heritage in women's college basketball.";)

Reaction Score
Most consistent performer during the tournament on our team last year. This year could be stellar!

HGN

Reaction Score
.....How time flies. Seems like only yesterday she came to UConn as the wide-eyed freshman with the deadly shot.

Now she's the senior with the deadly shot leading a team looking to 3-peat.

LETS GO HUSKIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA