Adamec: KML interview | The Boneyard

Adamec: KML interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Not getting the rebound that allowed ND to tie the semi-final game has got to be a motivating factor for KML and the rest of the team to get better and not allow it to happen again. In the players mind they must think they gave away the game.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
They should measure space on the Wall of Honor for #14 and #23 now. A couple others later. Set "KML43" in the tweet version of boilerplate.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Geno's goading of Kaleena to improve her defense and ball-handling (while acknowledging her superiority as a shooter) reminds me of Jim Brown, the greatest running back ever in the NFL.

He was criticized for not being a better blocker or pass catcher. His response: "All Caruso could do was sing."

Reaction Score
Good article! I like the comments of Geno,saying what needs to be said;)
She needs to continue to grow emotionally and improve her game! I expect that to happen and the rest will come! She was not chopped liver last season lol
Ira

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link Blake. Great stuff. I love that sophomore class and think when all is said and done, all 3 are going to show they are in the top 10 of their class. When you consider (my opinion of course) that Bria and Stef are top 10 in their class, Kiah, KML and Banks are top 10 (or should be by their senior years and if Banks isn't top 10, she will be close), and then of course the freshmen are all in the top 5 of their class, it's a ridiculous amount of talent.

And it's not just talent that's been stockpiled. By all accounts the team has phenomenal chemistry to go along with incredible depth...

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link Blake. Great stuff. I love that sophomore class and think when all is said and done, all 3 are going to show they are in the top 10 of their class. When you consider (my opinion of course) that Bria and Stef are top 10 in their class, Kiah, KML and Banks are top 10 (or should be by their senior years and if Banks isn't top 10, she will be close), and then of course the freshmen are all in the top 5 of their class, it's a ridiculous amount of talent.

And it's not just talent that's been stockpiled. By all accounts the team has phenomenal chemistry to go along with incredible talent...

Great post Eric:) Waiting to hear more on Kiah and Banks in practices! Morgan is being praised as looking like the 2nd best post so far! With Mo and Bria out,this is an additional opportunity for Banks to step up!

I absolutely agree the talent<rediculous> and phenominal chemistry!
Ira

Reaction Score
CARL - one of THE best articles I've seen from the horde......detailed...some depth...above all, addressing VARIOUS aspects of the player's game, BOTH pro and con....along with your always good writing.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not getting the rebound that allowed ND to tie the semi-final game has got to be a motivating factor for KML and the rest of the team to get better and not allow it to happen again. In the players mind they must think they gave away the game.
I believe CD said last spring that we did give the game away.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
A reminder:

"Then in the Big East Tournament she averaged 19.3 points and 6.3 rebounds in wins over Rutgers, St. John’s, and Notre Dame. In earning Most Outstanding Player honors, she joined fellow Californian Diana Taurasi as UConn freshmen to do so."

Geno sets the bar high:

“She’s going to have to become a better ballhandler, defender, and rebounder. If she wants to be an All-American all she has to do is all the things Maya Moore did. Right now, she’s not there.”

If she does what Maya did, she'll be just fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom