Adamec: Geno says team has lost many, many games this year | The Boneyard

Adamec: Geno says team has lost many, many games this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Sure, and the game to end the regular season at USF is the kind of game that could be a tester if the Huskies are not fully up for it. And before anyone sneers at the thought that the Bulls could be tough, history shows that an away game against a Virginia Tech or even a home game against St' John's can bring an occasional surprise of a close win or even a loss when the well oiled machine is not running properly on one of those WhyTheFudge days. Tulane could finish in the Sagarin top 40 but will likely go to the NIT unless a lot of less deserving P5s lose 9 of their last 10, as the Selection Committee showed last year that they'll gladly accept SEC teams that bomb 8 of their last 10 games because they're part of the revered but mainly wretched SEC.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
http://snyuconn.com/uconn/uconn-turns-attention-back-to-aac-play/#more-15128

The link is to Carl's latest blog....seems Geno sometimes feels bad for the kids after being beaten so much.

BTW: I think South Florida is ranked #25 of late. If the teams were being selected today, they make
the Dance easily...correct? Nice wins over Chattanooga and Oklahoma. How about Tulane...I think Carl has them at 18-5?
I think USF makes it, Tulane? hmmmm. Probably need a good run in the AAC tourney.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Tulane at 19-5 has a tough last 5 games before the AACT, with two games against UConn and also two away games against the #4 and #5 conference teams, Temple and Tulsa. If they can get through it at 3-2 they wouldn't be in bad shape, but it will not be easy. Best hope would be an upset of USF in the AACT. More likely NIT now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom