Accepting Defeat. | The Boneyard

Accepting Defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Everyone on this board needs to man up and stop making excuses (I'm guilty as well) for the team. The bottom line is THE TEAM IS NOT VERY GOOD. It's everyone's fault: coaches, players, etc.

Take it one game at a time and last Saturday is over. So let's bury the hatchet and see if we can beat Buffalo on Saturday.

Reaction Score
I'm not 'manning up' and I'm not going to stop making excuses for the team. The team has not been coached well up to this point. Players are there to win a championship. Quality is there. Playmaking ability is there. Coaches brains are not.

If we need to 'see' if we can beat Buffalo is where this program currently stands, then they don't deserve to be in a top flight conference. These coaches have brought this program down to this (Pasqualoni/DeLeone). There's no excuse for losing to a MAC team for the second year in a row. None.

Reaction Score
On to buffalo !!

Hopefully we can build on this budding passing game. Hope to see whitmer with another 300 harder and mccombs about 120. May the subs come in in the fourth quarter. I will be there and I'm not looking for a good battle !!
Keys use this game to continue to build confidence in our offense heading into big east play.

For all the so called husky fans that continue to waddle in defeat I will have my wife's Prozac on Hand. I think the game will provide enough to lift spirits though. Predicting five touchdowns!!!

Reaction Score
I'm not 'manning up' and I'm not going to stop making excuses for the team. The team has not been coached well up to this point. Players are there to win a championship. Quality is there. Playmaking ability is there. Coaches brains are not.

If we need to 'see' if we can beat Buffalo is where this program currently stands, then they don't deserve to be in a top flight conference. These coaches have brought this program down to this (Pasqualoni/DeLeone). There's no excuse for losing to a MAC team for the second year in a row. None.

Maybe you should offer your services to straighten them out. I'm willing to bet you won't man up to do that either!

NEWSFLASH - We're not in a top flight conference nor are we a top flight program. Striving to be one does not mean you are one.

On to Buffalo with a Defense that should be good and pissed off, and an offense with a the boos t of confidence they needed!

My call on the game would be alot like this...
Interviewer: What's your prediction for the fight?
Clubber Lang: My prediction?
Interviewer: Yes, your prediction.
[Clubber looks into camera]
Clubber Lang: PAIN!

Reaction Score
Playmakers - yes. If used properly Williams and Davis at WR - Griffin at TE and McCombs at RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom