About being important-- | The Boneyard

About being important--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
(by Saxon White Kessinger) Sometime when you’re feeling important; Sometime when you’re ego’s in bloom; Sometime when you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room: Sometime when you feel that your going, Would leave an unfillable hole, Just follow these simple instructions, And see how they humble your soul. Take a bucket and fill it with water, Put your hand in it up to the wrist, Pull it out and the hole that’s remaining, Is a measure of how much you’ll be missed. You can splash all you wish when you enter, You can splash all you wish when you leave, You may stir up the water galore, and you’ll find that in no time, It looks quite the same as before. The moral of this quaint example, Is to do just the best that you can, Be proud of yourself but remember, There’s no indispensable MAN

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
(by Saxon White Kessinger) Sometime when you’re feeling important; Sometime when you’re ego’s in bloom; Sometime when you take it for granted, You’re the best qualified in the room: Sometime when you feel that your going, Would leave an unfillable hole, Just follow these simple instructions, And see how they humble your soul. Take a bucket and fill it with water, Put your hand in it up to the wrist, Pull it out and the hole that’s remaining, Is a measure of how much you’ll be missed. You can splash all you wish when you enter, You can splash all you wish when you leave, You may stir up the water galore, and you’ll find that in no time, It looks quite the same as before. The moral of this quaint example, Is to do just the best that you can, Be proud of yourself but remember, There’s no indispensable MAN
Speak for yourself. :cool:

Reaction Score
That is pretty depressing. I would hope at least my kids would consider I had some importance in their lives. Not to mention that other family members and good friends would miss me. I miss friends and family that I have lost and feel like there is a hole in my life because of that.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
As Mother used to say...it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Reaction Score
The most important people in my life are my beautiful wife Tracy and the mother of are 2 children Casey and Brett!She is the most incredible mom to them and would tell you how lucky they are!I am so proud of both of them and the people they have become!Then comes my 5 grandchildren that are just amazing,Ramon,Annaliyah,Alianna,Romeo and Jullian!Just watching them grow and experiencing the new things in their lives and the love in all of their little hearts is just incredible!This is what matters and is the most important thing in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom