AA's interview with Michael Smith | The Boneyard

AA's interview with Michael Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you want the full interview here it is:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/32205/qa-uconn-receiver-michael-smith

However, there was an answer given by Smith that is the reason HCPP needs to make a decision on the QB as soon as possible once camp starts...

The question was about having five different QBs:

I'm cool with all of them. When they're in a game, you have to adjust to the type of balls that they throw. We have a lot of work to do in the timing of the passing game. We can all make plays, but it's all about the timing, where the ball should be thrown, when the quarterback should be throwing out of his drop.

It is fine for now that HCPP says all the QBs are equal for all reasons that have been stated, however, once camp starts he needs to establish the starter to create the chemistry that we haven't see since Dan-O

Reaction Score
its whatever makes the most sense to you, I left it open for interpretation....

Reaction Score
P's been at this a long time. Im sure he is aware of everything Mike Smith mentioned. I think the reason the competition was kept open so long last year was because the were hoping Nebrich or McCummings took control and won the job. I don't expect the competition will remain open for as long during this summer.

After watching the spring game im optimistic for this year if the oline is not a total disaster.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Finally some light in the qb dept after so many years and now we have to worry bout the one thing that's been good for years the o-line.Hate to see Whitmer ( if he's the choice ) spend his season on his back that could be a major set back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom