Aaron Craft | The Boneyard

Aaron Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Top 1-2 point guards in the country.....man did he carry his team this year. I'm sure there is a long, prosperous NBA career in his future.....such pluck! 2nd coming of Wojo....

Nnocu

Poplar Poster
Reaction Score
Every B1G school is celebrating now that he's gone. Love the kid, but I don't think he's got much of an NBA future.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't want to state the obvious, but if Craft wasn't white would anyone even remember his name?

This is why I've been calling him this year's Jimmy Chitwood. It happens all the time (hello Jimmer Fredette).

I don't think it's a vindictive thing, but I do think middle aged white sports writers' dreams die hard.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Top 1-2 point guards in the country.....man did he carry his team this year. I'm sure there is a long, prosperous NBA career in his future.....such pluck! 2nd coming of Wojo....

Almost in the same rarified air as the great Greg Paulus.

Reaction Score
Probably not. But the kid gave 110% every time out and has a 4.0 gpa. I don't get the adoration from the media, but I also don't get anyone who slams this kid.

I think he is a great role model. The problem is they hyped him as one of the best PGs in the country when his game simply does not measure up. He got a ton of attention due to his skin color. It is not his fault. Rather, the make up of media sportswriters are the ones who did this to themselves. Normally, they hype some white kid from Duke. This year, it just happens to be him.

Reaction Score
I think he is a great role model. The problem is they hyped him as one of the best PGs in the country when his game simply does not measure up. He got a ton of attention due to his skin color. It is not his fault. Rather, the make up of media sportswriters are the ones who did this to themselves. Normally, they hype some white kid from Duke. This year, it just happens to be him.
And they are almost invariably WRONG....hence, the post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01