AAC Tournament TV Schedule | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament TV Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I understand that the first two rounds of the AAC tournament will be on ESPN3. I currently have DirecTV and want to know if there is anyway to access ESPN3.

Reaction Score
I understand that the first two rounds of the AAC tournament will be on ESPN3. I currently have DirecTV and want to know if there is anyway to access ESPN3.

ESPN3 is not on Direct TV even with the sports package. I get access to it through Apple TV. I'm not sure who else carries it. You can watch it online.

Reaction Score
ESPN3 is not on Direct TV even with the sports package. I get access to it through Apple TV. I'm not sure who else carries it. You can watch it online.

I am sorry I wasn't very clear. I understand that ESPN3 is only available on-line but when I try to access it I am asked to enter my TV provider from a drop down list and DirecTV is not listed. I was wondering how people with DirecTV access ESPN3.

Reaction Score
I am sorry I wasn't very clear. I understand that ESPN3 is only available on-line but when I try to access it I am asked to enter my TV provider from a drop down list and DirecTV is not listed. I was wondering how people with DirecTV access ESPN3.

I don't think you can. I have DirecTV with the sports package but it does not have ESPN3. I have not tried to watch online because I get ESPN3 through Apple TV.

CPTV Harriet

Media Queen
Reaction Score
I also have DirecTV. They don't have a deal with ESPN. However, I am able to watch just ESPN3 (not any other live broadcasts on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU) because I have Cox Cable and they provide the service. Check with your internet provider.

Reaction Score
I also have DirecTV. They don't have a deal with ESPN. However, I am able to watch just ESPN3 (not any other live broadcasts on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU) because I have Cox Cable and they provide the service. Check with your internet provider.
I have Cox too. The ESPN3 sign-up form said I would need my cable company account number, password, etc, but I never did. I looked it all up and was ready to go, but when I signed up I just checked "Cox" and it let me right on without all the password stuff. No verification - it gave me the feeling could have done it that way even if I didn't have Cox.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I believe you can get to ESPN3 through your Internet provider as opposed to your TV provider. Although in my case it's one in the same. But Comcast/Xfinity also allows you to get ESPN3.

Reaction Score
I have direct tv but my phone and isp are ATT. just put in who your ISP is and bingo watch all the games you want like me!

Reaction Score
I have direct tv but my phone and isp are ATT. just put in who your ISP is and bingo watch all the games you want like me!

I also have ATT DSL as an isp and I select att uverse from the drop down bar and it directs me to att site to login. I enter my login info and a message appears that states I "do not have access to this web site". Oh well it is only 1 game I will miss anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom