AAC Credibility is in Our Hands | The Boneyard

AAC Credibility is in Our Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Cincy sh1tting the bed, Memphis unlikely to escape the first weekend, and Louisville now effectively under the ACC banner, the credibility of our new conference rests in our hands.

We need a good performance relative to the other high-mid-major conferences like the A-10 (St. Joe's) and the NBE (Nova) to establish ourselves and earn respect.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Who cares about AAC credibility?
You know what conference had a historically awful tournament in 2011? The Big East. Eleven teams in, two made it out of the first weekend. How's that for credibility?
Show of hands of how many UConn fans give a crap about that.

Reaction Score
With Cincy sh1tting the bed, Memphis unlikely to escape the first weekend, and Louisville now effectively under the ACC banner, the credibility of our new conference rests in our hands.

We need a good performance relative to the other high-mid-major conferences like the A-10 (St. Joe's) and the NBE (Nova) to establish ourselves and earn respect.

They need to win because if they do they get to keep playing. _____ conference credibility today.

Reaction Score

Uconn always carries its conference....been that way for 20 years (even though ESPN forgot that in their stupid Big East piece)

Reaction Score
We have to deliver just like always. It was like that in the BE and it will be the same in the AAC. We can't count on any other team in this conference to carry anything.

Let's go get them today!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The AAC is not going to get any credibility anyway. I just want to win so UConn, so we can keep watching. And Winning.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
After years of carrying the Big East, carrying the smaller AAC should be a cake walk.

Reaction Score
The AAC sucks. UCONN however does not suck.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It is my belief that independence is not a viable alternative to the AAC, but performances like the one Cincy put forth is an argument for the pro-independence crowd.

Reaction Score
It is my belief that independence is not a viable alternative to the AAC, but performances like the one Cincy put forth is an argument for the pro-independence crowd.
5 seeds lose all the time. Syracuse lost as a 2 seed once, and the Big East wasn't threatened with dissolution.

They played poorly, and lost. The end.

Reaction Score
The last thing on my mind when I'm getting ready to watch a UConn tournament game is our conferences reputation.

Reaction Score
The last thing on my mind when I'm getting ready to watch a UConn tournament game is our conferences reputation.
If we take care of ourselves, things will be fine.

Losing Louisville next year will hurt the top of the conference. But if Temple and Houston improve, and with the addition of Tulsa...and maybe some health from USF...the conference will still suck, but might actually be rated higher in the RPI.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I'm content to be the sole dominant team in this mess...it will make the decision for the next conference to expand simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom