AAC Announces Digital Network Schedule For Women's Basketball | The Boneyard

AAC Announces Digital Network Schedule For Women's Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The American Athletic Conference announced on Monday the times for the more than two dozen women's basketball conference matchups that will be available on The American Digital Network. The ADN will produce and distribute 25 women's basketball games during the 2015-16 season which will air live, free of charge, on www.TheAmerican.org/DN.

[LINK] to the rest of the story

[LINK] to the American Digital Network

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The American Athletic Conference announced on Monday the times for the more than two dozen women's basketball conference matchups that will be available on The American Digital Network. The ADN will produce and distribute 25 women's basketball games during the 2015-16 season which will air live, free of charge, on www.TheAmerican.org/DN.

[LINK] to the rest of the story

[LINK] to the American Digital Network
Like it!
But I thought you promised us all you were heading back into your cave!

Reaction Score

That is really nice.....

Reaction Score
Like it!
But I thought you promised us all you were heading back into your cave!
Oh, I did ...and I am. My buddy Knucklehead from down the mountain stopped by to join me for a morning cup of poppy java. He shared all the latest news ...he still gets the Daily Slate. He says I'm missing a lot of unbelievable stories!

Don't know how long I can stay cooped up in here though. We'll see. And besides, I have to go out and find some more of that vitamin that I mix with my java. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc