A Very, Very Exciting Game! | The Boneyard

A Very, Very Exciting Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
An informal consensus of family, friends, and acquaintances pretty much agree with my overall assessment of last night's game; It was a very, very exciting basketball game; As good as it gets from an entertainment standpoint.

We like intangibles, but that is not why we watch the game. We like defense and appreciate the effort, but that is not why we watch the game. Although, we do like to see shots get turned back; Especially that weak stuff. What we like more than anything is offense; A lot of scoring, a lot of shooting, a lot of offensive creativity, good passing, and very little time taken off the shot clock. Oral Roberts of the 70's and 80's, UNLV of the same era, the Phoenix Mercury, Loyola Marymount. We like to see the ball get taken out of the net at each end of the floor. We got plenty of that yesterday. That along with the star power of McCoughtry and Augustus, and a SportsCenter highlight from Maya.

So, I would disagree with those who might suggest that women's basketball did not gain any fans last night.

Reaction Score
Question: How does one edit the thread titles? Iwould like to add another "very"; Thus the comma.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Question: How does one edit the thread titles? Iwould like to add another "very"; Thus the comma.
i have the same question as i've tried to do that in the past but was unable to change the title. you can edit the post, but not the title, at least i could not...

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Unfortunately, and I'm not sure why, posters cannot edit the post title. Mods can edit a thread title. I've added your requested additional Very.

Maybe that will be a change in the future? If you would like that capabilty, add it to the suggestions, comments and Questions forum so it gets somewhere on the list.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
When I last tried a couldn't even edit the body of a post. I wrote to Nan who said some posters could and some couldn't and she didn't really understand the difference. I guess I'm in the 'edits forbidden' group.

Reaction Score
Here's why you can't edit your posts after you first post them: you need to refresh the screen first before you click edit. Otherwise the edit function is nonfunctional.

I'm sure there's a more technical explanation, but what I just wrote is about all you need to know.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
When I last tried a couldn't even edit the body of a post. I wrote to Nan who said some posters could and some couldn't and she didn't really understand the difference. I guess I'm in the 'edits forbidden' group.
pap, do you see the light blue function word that show in this screen capture I took of your post? Namely "Edit" "Delete" "Report" and at the far right "Like" and "Reply"

pappost.jpg

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, and I'm not sure why, posters cannot edit the post title. Mods can edit a thread title. I've added your requested additional Very.

Maybe that will be a change in the future? If you would like that capabilty, add it to the suggestions, comments and Questions forum so it gets somewhere on the list.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger