A touchdown | The Boneyard

A touchdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will we score one this week?

Pitt may not be the worst defense in the league, but I am hopeful we can find the end zone once at home.

Reaction Score
Does it count if the defense or special teams score one? Or are you just talking about the offense.

Reaction Score
Will we score one this week?

Pitt may not be the worst defense in the league, but I am hopeful we can find the end zone once at home.
Ooooh, let me play! I love this game.....I'd like, ummmmm, a unicorn! Or a 6' tall candy bar! Back to reality. ;)

Reaction Score
I thought this was funny because of course we could score a TD at home on a Friday night right? We have 14 offensive touchdowns in 9 games or just over 1.5 TDs per game.

But I looked deeper in the numbers. Big East play we've got 3 TDs in 4 games. 2 of those came in the first quarter of a game we lost...at home. Pitt gives up 22 ppg, top 40 in the country.

The o/u has to be 1/2. It's a great question, I'm voting no.

I think we win 15-14. Chad Christen makes up for Temple after getting his confidence back last week.

Reaction Score
Three. One a pass to Ryan Griffin. One a McCummings run from the wildcat. One a bubble screen to Nick Williams.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I say no. But if we do score a offensive TD, it would come late in garbage time of a blowout loss in front of 1,000 fans.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Three. One a pass to Ryan Griffin. One a McCummings run from the wildcat. One a bubble screen to Nick Williams.
Are we supposed to be saying what the coaching staff thinks will be the result of their playcalling? Or what will actually happen?

Reaction Score
Nope...not even at home, Friday night game, with a semi-decent fan showing (at least until midway thru the 3rd). USF has the 2nd worst defense in the league and they kept us out of the end zone last week.

I'm thinking 21-9 (3 field goals). Off chance that we get a garbage time TD, long after the game has been decided.

Reaction Score
If this is gonna be a touchdown challenge, then I propose the following: if the UConn offense does not score a touchdown tonight then immediately following the final whistle PP drops his headset and walks straight out of the stadium - no locker room (don't bother with a good bye) and no forwarding address. Just go.

If they do score at least one, then . . . .??? . . . OK, he can say good bye to the team and ride back to Storrs on the bus. Then, just go.

Reaction Score
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say NO becuz offensively speaking, we are quite offensive

Reaction Score
Whether or not we score a touchdown is really the only drama in the game. You know we're not going to win. I have us at 13, but I'm not saying the offense scores the td. They might, but I'm not going to bet on that. But if we score enough points tonight, P buys himself another year maybe. If this is another Syracuse type game, or even a 14 point loss, then we lose out and P might be gone. I would take that . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom