A look at the incoming freshmen... | The Boneyard

A look at the incoming freshmen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMO, Butler may well be the key determining factor in whether they win it all or not. I don't type well enough to list all the reasons and ramifications, but I'm sure as an astute fan you understand them well.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this was posted but it just popped up on my facebook page - It was written by Brendan Carducci yesterday, so apologies if this is old news... I do wish he'd also mentioned Butler...

Welcoming the 2015 recruiting clas
'\\
//Butler was mentioned in smaller print. She's not a Frosh so she doesn't get the welcome they do.
I love everything Collier but looking at this pix of Boykin her stance and size reflect that of Swin Cash (a fav too). The write up must be a bit dated on Collier, they say she needs to work on her shooting skills--in the U19 she scored easy and often and shot the 3 pretty good.
With KLS and Boykin sitting out most of the Summer, unless they are playing lots of pick ups they may have the most rust on them come practice time. Hope all is well at home, Mom's deserve all the love KLS can give!!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I am actually quite happy that Lou ended up taking the summer off from organized basketball - I think she has been dealing with a lot of minor injuries over the last 18 months and a full two months of just workouts is probably a good thing for her body. They both would have been playing lots of pick-up during the summer school session and getting introduced to the Uconn weight room.

Reactions: HGN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA