A Dishin & Swishin Q&A Session with Rebecca Lobo | The Boneyard

A Dishin & Swishin Q&A Session with Rebecca Lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In response to the requests for more written interviews, not just the podcasts, we have started the Dishin & Swishin Q & A Sessions. First was Graham Hays on the mid-majors.

I couldn't think of a better person for the second Dishin & Swishin Q&A Session

From the three to see to Breanna Stewart and other players to watch, plus rule changes to juggling basketball and real life, Rebecca Lobo is a great source on them all!

http://www.hoopfeed.com/content/201...t-the-ncaa-tournament-more-with-rebecca-lobo/

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thanks - great read. I am one who likes the written interviews as well. Reason - I can't turn on the audio and listen to you in certain circs (like at work, LOL). So the written interviews are a nice plus!

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Love the written interviews as well. I don't hear well to the podcasts are a bit of a problem for me.

Reaction Score
I'm going to try to keep them going, so if you have someone you'd like me to try to snag, please let me know.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
People I would like to see in a written format....Kerith Burke from SNY. She did a great job in her first season covering the Huskies. Would like to know how she feels about covering the games.Kara Lawson always interests me. How does she like covering the men's games as well as the women's games? She is always so solid in her analysis. And how does she feel about the upcoming Sun season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom