A day with Caroline... | The Boneyard

A day with Caroline...

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The December 19, 2021 game against Louisville is available at tcf’s stuff above.

Watch the second half of that game and imagine adding that Caroline to what we already have next year.

In a game filled with WNBA and future WNBA players, her star shone most brightly that day. Hoping that she gets the opportunity to do that again.

Reaction Score
In thAt video, Caroline seems like she is getting back to normalcy. I pray to God it is so. To me, Caroline was going to be another Katie Lou as she is the same size and could shoot the 3-ball. Then all the worst luck in 2 years made that impossible. Watching the video, I have been given hope that Caroline WILL be back next year healthy and raring to go. God bless you Caroline and have a fantastic 24-25 year. YOU DESERVE A BREAK!! GO CAROLINE!!!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
In thAt video, Caroline seems like she is getting back to normalcy. I pray to God it is so. To me, Caroline was going to be another Katie Lou as she is the same size and could shoot the 3-ball. Then all the worst luck in 2 years made that impossible. Watching the video, I have been given hope that Caroline WILL be back next year healthy and raring to go. God bless you Caroline and have a fantastic 24-25 year. YOU DESERVE A BREAK!! GO CAROLINE!!!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!
We all hope so. I still want to hear from an experienced ( with concussions) medical person that she can return to " normal. " and is at no more risk than anyone else.

Reaction Score
At the guy's game Saturday, Caroline came up our aisle and sat in an empty seat (occupant in bathroom or getting beer) directly across the aisle from us. I tried not to stare, LOL. She was on her phone mostly. After 10 minutes or so got up & left. The occupant came back and was none the wiser!

Reaction Score
At the guy's game Saturday, Caroline came up our aisle and sat in an empty seat (occupant in bathroom or getting beer) directly across the aisle from us. I tried not to stare, LOL. She was on her phone mostly. After 10 minutes or so got up & left. The occupant came back and was none the wiser!
Caroline's side gig is as a seat filler...like they do at the Academy Awards.

Reaction Score
Could this injuries with the head & neck cause Caroline into a medical “retirement?” Nobody messes around with concussions these days (for good reason). About 10 years ago Illinois had a really talented player who had to move on from basketball due to the number of concussions she suffered. It wasn’t clear if the decision was hers, team doctors or the NCAA.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I really hope Caroline can come back.

But I really worry that her head injuries will not allow it to happen. Her health has to come first. She has her whole life ahead of her.

Reaction Score
We all hope so. I still want to hear from an experienced ( with concussions) medical person that she can return to " normal. " and is at no more risk than anyone else.
Absolutely! Please don’t rush it. ”Don’t mess with your melon” as the commercial says.

Reaction Score
Absolutely! Please don’t rush it. ”Don’t mess with your melon” as the commercial says.
If your doctor advises against returning, please head the advice. I will thank you now for your great play, and wish you well in the future. ❤️

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom