72 Days | The Boneyard

72 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
72 Days.

I've been up since 5, worked out, and put several hours work in before lunch, and i'm just getting started in my day.

I wonder how many of our scholarship football players half my age can say the same. I bet there are plenty of Maryland and Michigan players that can. I bet Ambrose has all of his players moving around with a constant cattle prod inserted where the sun don't shine and they've ALL been up running,a nd putting extra work in above and beyond scheduled work outs. I bet he convinced them all that they like it too.

We win games in the fall, by the work that gets put it now. I hope they're doing it. Can't have fans that are in better shape over the summer than players and expect to win.

Reaction Score
I have been drinking heavily just like I do on Saturdays in the fall. I'm ready to go (to the bathroom).

Reaction Score
I enjoy your enthusiasm. But before I hazard an answer to your question about the scholarship football players, first tell me what your workout consists of so a quasi-reasoned comparison can be made. And don't forget those players condition year-round six days a week. (BTW - 12 ounce curls don't count as exercise...unlesss your tailgating or thinking about tailgating.) :D

I do have an observation. You make reference to football players who are half your age. So I'm guessing you must be in your late 30s to early 40s. Funny thing...from the posts you've written, I envisioned you to be a little older. As a final BTW...I'd take a coach who can motivate his players in such a way that makes them want to do the things they need to do to succeed rather than an Ambrose who has to 'prod' them to do it.

Reaction Score
I enjoy your enthusiasm. But before I hazard an answer to your question about the scholarship football players, first tell me what your workout consists of so a quasi-reasoned comparison can be made. And don't forget those players condition year-round six days a week. (BTW - 12 ounce curls don't count as exercise...unlesss your tailgating or thinking about tailgating.) :D

I do have an observation. You make reference to football players who are half your age. So I'm guessing you must be in your late 30s to early 40s. Funny thing...from the posts you've written, I envisioned you to be a little older. As a final BTW...I'd take a coach who can motivate his players in such a way that makes them want to do the things they need to do to succeed rather than an Ambrose who has to 'prod' them to do it.

My picture is in the dictionary next to enigma.

Or maybe it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul