6-8 SF Kris Wilkes | Page 3 | The Boneyard

6-8 SF Kris Wilkes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Nice!

Nice! Saw @Huskyforlife posted this on Recruiting Tweets thread and almost replied to it but remembered I should do that in this thread instead. Great news that we are getting a visit. When I saw the other visits with UConn excluded I assumed we were out of his consideration. Nice to see we are still in the running.

Reaction Score
Looks like we got the last visit. Last licks are usually good, or do we worry he commits before he ever gets to us?

Reaction Score
Looks like we got the last visit. Last licks are usually good, or do we worry he commits before he ever gets to us?

I'd like to either be first or last and I'm optimistic so I'll talk myself into a lot of things. But last visit right before National Signing Day on November 9 can certainly be a positive, assuming he makes it to us

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'd like to either be first or last and I'm optimistic so I'll talk myself into a lot of things. But last visit right before National Signing Day on November 9 can certainly be a positive, assuming he makes it to us
Too close to signing day to be a positive to have the last visit in my opinion. Seems like a formality to Ollie.

Reaction Score
Along with Connecticut, Wilkes is considering Indiana, Illinois, UCLA, and Xavier.

When it comes to expansion, Wilkes doesn’t seem the least bit interested in how it is going to play out.

“I don’t pay too much attention to expansion talk,” said Wilkes. “Connecticut is a real good school, and if I went there it would be because of that. I really don’t care about talk of the Big 12.”

Big 12 expansion is affecting college hoops recruiting

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
One of Wilkes and Harvey to play the wing would be awesome. Really want a high end recruit there with the small but real potential that Larrier goes pro if he has a good year.

Reaction Score
Tos article a few days back said uconn is slipping from CW

Reaction Score
What?

It looks like UConn's best chance with another top 100 recruit is Hami. We seem to be in poor shape with Richards, Bamaba, Wilkes, Harvey, Scruggs, Hammonds, etc.

We are in the best shape with Beaty and Polley both outside the top 100.

Reaction Score
Hearing good stuff on Harvey / not worrying about how playing time sorts out

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling us. Like answering "Andre Drummond" for about half of the Sheep/Reverse sheep questions.

Harvey is a guy I gave up on a month or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam

Top Bottom